Wellness Reset; a mini retreat in the city
Time & Location
About the Event
Are you in need of a Wellness Reset? Feeling off balance, out of alignment, or overwhelmed?
Then this event is for YOU!
This is an opportunity to get grounded, locate your balance, and release the stress or anxiety you've been carrying around.
The event will flow as follows;
- 3:00 PM - Guests Arrive
- 3:30 PM - Opening Remarks & Guided Meditation with Jana Stern
- 4:00 PM - Yoga Session with Anja Todorovic of Anamaya Wellness
- 5:00 PM - Break To Mingle, Shop & Snack
- 5:45 PM - Panel of Speakers; Robina Abramson-Walling, Sharana Ali, Jennifer Hoffmeister, & Simona Nicole.
- 6:30 PM - Closing Remarks & Mediation with Jana Stern
- 7:00 PM - Guests Depart
When guests arrive, and after closing meditation, guests are welcome to explore the exclusive vendors chosen to participate in the event.
Our Guest Speakers will be discussing the topic of Anxiety; how to navigate through this pandemic, how to process the information overload we are receiving, how to navigate the unknown, life has a parent during these times, evolving through this awakening, and so forth. Guests are welcome to share stories and ask questions.
- Robina Abramson-Walling - Arbonne RVP, Motivational Speaker, Life Coach, Podcast Host of "Unstuckable"
- Sharana Ali - Founder of BOSS The Six Edition, Single Mom, Speaker
- Jennifer Hoffmeister - Clean Beauty Advocate, Author
- Simona Nicole - Intuitive Mindset Coach, Podcast Host of "Happiness Happens"
Who will be participating in the event;
- Jana Stern - Metaphysical Energy Healer, Life Activator & Psychic Reader
- Matt Viviano - Mattarot, Creative Arts Therapist, Certified Crystal Healer & Tarot Reader
- Jane Sousa - Sage It With Crystals, Reiki Master, Crystal Healer, Jewelry Designer
- Jen Ramage - Luxuria Studios, Organic Skin & Body Care
- Anja Todorovic - Anamaya Wellness, Yoga Teacher, Energy Therapist, Wellness Advocate
A specialty made, individual vegan grazing box will be provided for each guest to snack on while at the event, supplied by The Living Platter. Every guest will receive a special Swag Bag valued at over $50.
Please bring your own water bottle, and/or thermos for tea & a yoga mat.
- Guests are required to sanitize their hands upon entering the retreat.
- Guests are required to wear a mask upon entry into the retreat.
- Masks must be worn while interacting with the vendors and/or speakers.
- All vendors will be wearing masks.
- Once you are on your yoga mat, you can remove your mask to partake in the yoga exercise and to eat/drink.
- In the event of a lockdown or reduction of phases per city or provincial mandate, all tickets will be refunded.
Please address further questions to; email@example.com
- General Admission$55.55+$1.39 Service fee$55.55+$1.39 Service fee0$0